At Full Steam Staffing, we have always put safety first. Now more than ever, we are following public health policy directives and taking action to protect the health and safety of our employees.
Full Steam has implemented a range of policies and procedures to protect the safety, well-being of our employees and customers.
• Across our branches, we are requiring social distancing. We are enforcing it with customized floor decals marking the recommended 6 feet of social distancing.
• We are making hand sanitizer available in all of our locations (branches and client locations).
• We have increased the frequency in which our branches are cleaned and sanitized. In many cases this is done 3 times weekly.
• We have implemented sneeze shields at all of our branch locations.
• We are providing our employees with face coverings and gloves when needed.
• We continue to work with our customers to take all available measures to protect the health and safety of our associates.
We are committed to maintaining this level of care and attention for the safety of all and will continue to stay focused and take action when necessary across the country!